How to Roll Back from Windows 10 Phone to Windows 8.1 Phone
Hey, In this tutorial, I’m gonna talk about roll back from Windows 10 phone. It’s a complete tutorial on how to again install Windows 8.1 on your latest updated Windows 10 Phone. So, follow the procedure which I’m giving in this tutorial.
If you update latest windows 10 on your phone then you face some problems while using apps. I also face this same problem and I decided to install Windows 8.1 on my phone. So, let’s get started.
1st of all you have to Backup your phone because roll back process will delete all your data.
- download and install the latest version of Windows Device Recovery Tool on your PC or Mac (If you are using Mac then make sure your login to your Windows and its a .exe file).
- Now, launch this application and connect your Windows Phone to your PC/Mac through USB cable. It will automatically detect your phone and If not then click on My phone was not detected.
- Click on your phone and you can see the available software and information are on your screen. It will take few seconds. Select Reinstall Software and Continue.
- If you back up your data then click on Continue otherwise backup your data.
- Now, recovery tool will download the image from Microsoft and replace it with Windows 10. This will take around 45-50mins. It depends upon the speed of your internet connection.
- Once all done you will get a message Operation successfully completed. Your phone will reboot and boot into Windows 8.1 setup. Now, setup your Microsoft account, click on restore your phone from backup and you are ready to go!
So, it’s very simple to roll back from Windows 10 phone.
Thumbs if you like and share if you love. If you have any questions then leave your comments below.
Subscribe our newsletter for more interesting tutorials.