Microsoft Lumia 640 XL Review
Hey, I purchased Microsoft Lumia 640 XL last year. One of my friends recommends me this phone. Around 2-3 weeks of using I really enjoy this phone. battery works perfect, the camera is awesome, very smooth running windows 8.1 & the best thing on 1GB ram it wasn’t hung and run very smooth. I really enjoy this phone. But when I update windows 10, my phone becomes very slow and hang. Sometimes apps not open and if open than automatically apps shut down. I don’t why what’s wrong with Microsoft. I have to reboot my phone once in a day otherwise it can’t access.
So, sometimes it’s annoying. I purchased this phone in 15000. Frankly, say I waste my money on this phone. I mean in this price you can buy a good phone, like Xiaomi or OnePlus etc.
The features I liked most,
- Camera: It has a kickass 13MP primary camera with LED flash and 5MP front facing the camera. The quality of the pictures is awesome. And the best thing you can also click pictures in manual mode.
- Display: The display is awesome. It has IPS LCD multi-touch & capacitive touchscreen with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, 259 PPI pixel.
- OS: Windows Phone 8.1 operating system, please don’t update your phone to windows 10. It sucks.
- CPU: CPU is quite good 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 quad core processor.
- RAM: Great performance on 1GB RAM. I appreciate that. This makes Windows Phone better than any Android phone.
- Memory: 8GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB.
- SIM: It’s a Dual SIM phone and both (GSM+GSM).
- Battery: It has 3000mAH lithium-ion battery. The battery performance is awesome. The 2nd most thing I like in this phone.
- Network: Talk time of 30 hours 18 hours on 2G & 24 hours on 3G networks and standby time of 888 hours. And make sure it is not a 4G phone.
- Warranty: 1-year manufacturer warranty for device & there is no issue of warranty. So, don’t worry.
- Weight: 172g
- Wireless communication: There is not any issue with Bluetooth & Wifi Hotspot.
Read More: Lenovo Vibe K5 Review
I don’t like about Microsoft Lumia 640XL,
- 1st thing I don’t like about it is there are no choices of useful applications. I’m missing some important applications.
- It has 5.7-inch (14.47 centimeters) display, It is very big and sometimes you can’t take a selfie & there are no any settings for shutter like volume button or something. So, If you want to take a picture you should press the shutter. So, I think size matters in this phone. :p
- CPU: Actually I don’t like it because for this price you get 1.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 hexacore 64-bit processor with ARM Cortex-A72 lead cores, in android.
- SIM: This is not a 4G phone. In this price, you get the good 4G phone.
- OTG connection: There is no OTG connection.
In my opinion, I’m giving It’s okay rating because some features I like most. Frankly, saying please don’t buy it & in these budget, you can buy best android phones.
check it out on Amazon;
Microsoft Lumia 640 XL here.